TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 21 September, 2021, 08:28:26 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: APPROVED: REMSCAR MORBUS ADMIN APPLICATION  (Read 392 times)

Offline Remscar

• Mod
  • Hey I'm new!
APPROVED: REMSCAR MORBUS ADMIN APPLICATION
« on: 30 April, 2015, 02:27:16 PM »
Information:
In-game name and all relevant aliases used while playing on our servers:
Remscar

Steam ID (32-Bit E.g STEAM_1:0:12345678):
STEAM_0:0:20749231

Timezone (in GMT format E.g. GMT+10):
PST (GMT-8)

Main server you play on:
Morbus

Admin Experience:
List any previous admin experiences you have had in the past:
Conjoint Gaming, wdGaming, Obelisk Gaming, Voxel Zero, Terror Network, and a few others.

List any traits that you have that you believe would make you a good modmin:
Tact, maturity, intuition, decisive, impartial.

Why do you want to be a modmin:
I would like help moderate the morbus server as well as contribute to the code upkeep of the server.

Are there any issues that we should know about that may affect your performance as a modmin:
My activity will drop greatly after August.

Scenario Questions (Question 1 is mandatory - pick 2 others to answer):
1) You do not like working with another modmin. You and him simply do not get along. How do you handle this conflict of personality?
I'll try to resolve the differences first, but if we simply do not get along then there's only one answer. It takes two to tangle, I'll be as polite as possible when required and avoid contact otherwise.

2) You have banned somebody. Their friends are now harassing you about the ban. What do you do?
Explain the reason which their friend was banned for, tell them that as an admin of the server I am given the authority to make the decision to ban their friend, if their friend wishes to appeal or contest the ban then they may do so on these forums but the decision will not be undone through me being harassed.

3) You observe your friend, a fellow admin, breaking a rule over and over. Resolve the situation.
I'll tell the other admin he needs to follow the rules, being an admin is a responsibility not a gift. If he refuses to follow the rules then i will have to submit evidence of him breaking the rules to the server owners which will result in his admin rights being revoked. Furthermore considering this will be on a gamemode I created it would also be an insult to me since nothing pains me more then seeing people cheat in my own game.

Offline CoolHandWiz

• The Brood Leader
  • Leader
  • dfhkjih..ooops..sorry..fell asleep on the keyboard
    • Youtube Channel
Re: REMSCAR MORBUS ADMIN APPLICATION
« Reply #1 on: 07 May, 2015, 04:36:04 PM »
I gotten to know Remscar well after communicating with him for the past few months and I think he can contribute a lot to our community and our Morbus server. He is mature, helps player learn how to play the game, and is always willing to assist our community in Morbus coding problems when they arise. I have spoken with the majority of the staff (Kitty Supreme, Spiderwhistle, Morbus Master, Ap Art History, and Rampagesi) and they agree.

Approved!

+6/ - 0
« Last Edit: 07 May, 2015, 05:02:09 PM by CoolHandWiz »

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal