TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 21 September, 2021, 07:56:26 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: APPROVED: Spiderwhistle88 Admin Application  (Read 393 times)

Offline spiderwhistle88

• Admin
  • Hey I'm new!
APPROVED: Spiderwhistle88 Admin Application
« on: 29 November, 2014, 09:53:02 PM »
Information:
In-game name and all relevant aliases used while playing on our servers: ¤DLq¤™ spiderwhistle88

Steam ID (32-Bit E.g STEAM_1:0:12345678): STEAM_0:0:5305311

Timezone (in GMT format E.g. GMT+10): Central Time

Main server you play on:  Tectonic for Morbus, Convictgaming for TTT, All for zombie panic source

Admin Experience:
List any previous admin experiences you have had in the past:
Convict Gaming I helped moderate but had no admin priveledges such as commands.
List any traits that you have that you believe would make you a good modmin:
I play by the rules, I try to help keep servers clean of hackers/cheaters/trolls.  I would like to give a hand to others that would appreciate the help.
Why do you want to be a modmin:
To keep the server up and running by giving players the best experience online.
Are there any issues that we should know about that may affect your performance as a modmin: No

Scenario Questions (Question 1 is mandatory - pick 2 others to answer):
1) You do not like working with another modmin. You and him simply do not get along. How do you handle this conflict of personality?
We figure out a way to make it work.  We notify a third party to monitor us if need be.  We do whatever it takes to get the job done correctly.
2) You have banned somebody. Their friends are now harassing you about the ban. What do you do?
Warning, if they don't stop then gag, if they persist in the future, enable a new penalty onto them.
3) You observe your friend, a fellow admin, breaking a rule over and over. Resolve the situation.
Notify other admins about the issue, tell the admin committing the offense to stop, if the problem persists, disciplinary actions may be needed for approval and then executed.
4) A new player has joined the server for the first time, and it is obvious that they are new to Garrys mod and the gamemode you are playing. You have observed that the person has broken a few rules. Resolve the situation.
Explain the rules to the new gamer, also show them the rules by clicking F1 and then have them read it.  If they broke a rule, I will still enforce the penalty for breaking that rule depending on what it was (how serious the offense).
5) Four people are RDMd and three of them do not complain. One of them does complain. How would you handle the incident? 
Check the damage logs for who rdmed who.  Ask both players to explain their situation of what/why it happened.  Also take into account any witnesses or evidence that thereby can confirm what really happened.

Offline CoolHandWiz

• The Brood Leader
  • Leader
  • dfhkjih..ooops..sorry..fell asleep on the keyboard
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Spiderwhistle88 Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: 03 December, 2014, 08:32:56 PM »
After hearing what both Kitty and Rampage have to say it only backs what I have already seen first-hand. Spiderwhistle understands the server rules, helps teach them to new players, and is a regular on our Morbus server. He is always willing to help the server moderators when he can, and has met our requirement for hours too. All else I can say is welcome to the team!  ;D

Approved!
 +3 / + 0

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.079 seconds with 22 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal