TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 21 September, 2021, 07:02:05 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: February Updates  (Read 603 times)

Offline Prince Taurvi

• The Royal Pain
  • Owner
  • Beserker
  • Shymapler is a T--SPLUT!
    • Attempt at a Tumblr
February Updates
« on: 18 February, 2015, 10:07:10 AM »
View on Steam | Facebook

Hey everybody,

State of the Community
This community has seen great change over the last two months, most notably in rules and their enforcement. While many older members of Tectonic were skeptical, the community has demonstrated that they are still capable of operating within, admittedly, more relaxed rules while still maintaining an environment that is fun and friendly. With that, I believe it is fair to say that the rules and enforcement experiment has been successful - not just because of the exceptional administrative staff, but also because of the community members who have decided to make Tectonic their home.

The exact state of funding of Tectonic has been subject to many shrouds. It is my intention to make these numbers a lot clearer and more accessible. As of this post, we have $105.31 and we need $477.59 by May 2, 2015. Currently I am working with Shymapler in designing a new VIP page which would hopefully make it clear what you will gain from donating to us. May 2 is a long ways away, however I am still interested in fundraising ideas. I believe that the streaming donation event that we had was a great success and I would be interested in hosting another one. I will probably start taking volunteers and I aim to plan it for either in March of April.

Currently, s0llux and I are working on the logistics of the new forum system. I unfortunately cannot give a timeline, however the main forums will go down during the time we are making the move. I will post more on this when it happens.

Recognitions
First off, I would like to formally recognize Miekichi and Shymapler for having been selected as TTT leaders. Both of them have been with the community since around when I joined and they have time and time again proven themselves to be exceptionally wonderful administrators and people. Since they were both appointed, they also done an amazing job getting TTT server up and moving as well as managing staff and other issues that have come up.

I would also like to recognize Canti and Sir P for being given enhanced coder privileges in order to better facilitate their work. Both Canti and Sir P have been tirelessly making tweaks to existing gameplay as well as adding new content for the benefit of everybody. Please if you see any of them on the server, please do not hesitate to thank them for their work. I also highly suggest using the TTT Feedback section in order to better assist them.

And lastly, I would like to recognize DemonKush, who has graciously donated his modified version of Morbus for us to use. DemonKush has provided a wonderful upgrade to the Morbus server and I highly encourage all of you check it out at some point. In addition to that, CoolHandWhiz and the rest of the Morbus staff have done an outstanding job assisting DemonKush and I with the integration as well as rebalancing of the new update. Like with TTT, please submit all feedback to  the Morbus Feedback Post.

Thank you all,

Taurvi

« Last Edit: 18 February, 2015, 10:54:39 AM by Prince Taurvi »

Offline Dinomoto Mennovi

• SOS
  • Retired
  • Beserker
  • Major Angry Brit
Re: February Updates
« Reply #1 on: 18 February, 2015, 11:47:14 AM »
Not as exciting as you hyped it to be.
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang

Offline Prince Taurvi

• The Royal Pain
  • Owner
  • Beserker
  • Shymapler is a T--SPLUT!
    • Attempt at a Tumblr
Re: February Updates
« Reply #2 on: 18 February, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »
Not as exciting as you hyped it to be.

Or you can treat it as a form of accountability and a sign of progress :P -- The glass isn't always half empty!

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal