TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 02 August, 2021, 01:16:13 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: Name updates.  (Read 496 times)

Name updates.
« on: 08 December, 2014, 02:03:37 AM »
Okie dokie people some of you may have noticed the change before reading this so I'll start with it, effective immediately Moderators will for simplicities sake be called "Junior Admins" this is to keep things simple and further reinforce that the position is a learning position and that it is not designed to be a position you are in forever. Along the same vein the title of Leader will be changed to Senior Admin as the position isn't so much about being in charge but about an admin who is both experienced and mature who has stepped up and accepted the responsibility of imparting their wisdom on his colleagues and shepherding the juniors.

On another note progress on the new F4 menu is moving forward slowly but steadily, I have started planning out how the structure of the database storing the information will be and the next menu to be started will be the stats. I would like to take this opportunity to ask people to go to this thread (http://www.tectonic-gaming.com/index.php?topic=3696.0) and suggest a topic for the help menu.

And lastly a reminder that the next community meeting will be on Saturday the 3rd of January at 9:30pm. As per usual this isn't mandatory for anyone but it's always nice to get feedback and have a proper platform to discuss topics in real time.

Offline Dinomoto Mennovi

• SOS
  • Retired
  • Beserker
  • Major Angry Brit
Re: Name updates.
« Reply #1 on: 08 December, 2014, 02:29:54 AM »
In Teamspeak.

Junior admin works, though the term Modmin is gone.
Ech, I know how I feel about this now.

« Last Edit: 12 December, 2014, 08:47:57 AM by Dinomoto Mennovi »
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal