TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 21 September, 2021, 07:54:24 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: (Insert Title Here)  (Read 596 times)

(Insert Title Here)
« on: 27 November, 2014, 04:15:36 AM »
Hey everyone,
                       I felt like writing a bit of an update on things. I would like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who donated, although we didn't meet the goal the event was a lot of fun, hopefully next time there will be more notice and activities planned, I have covered what we didn't raise so TG will exist for another 6 months!

However... for the last couple of months that's all we have been doing is existing it's time we started to sweep out the cobwebs and do away with the stagnation. To do this I need a team of administrators who want to create a place worth saving so I ask that all Modmins have a long hard think about whether they want to commit to this. By the time you read this I will have wiped the group data from the servers so anyone who wants to commit send me a forum message about keeping your position.

I will be starting up monthly community meetings that will happen on the 1st of every month at 9:30pm Forum time on the team speak, there will be an event notification in the steam group to remind people. This meeting will be open platform where people can suggest topics and points of interest to discuss about the community. I would also like to start up some sort of weekly events but I will save the discussion of this for the meeting in a few days.
« Last Edit: 27 November, 2014, 07:17:32 PM by Talmera »

Offline Dinomoto Mennovi

• SOS
  • Retired
  • Beserker
  • Major Angry Brit
Re: (Insert Title Here)
« Reply #1 on: 27 November, 2014, 09:31:50 PM »
Meeting? Oh yeah right, December. Close. Amy's anniversary of birth.
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal