TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 28 October, 2020, 10:38:55 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Poll

Hexxit is broken :( What new pack shall we put up?

FTB - Direwolf
5 (25%)
FTB - Infinity
7 (35%)
Tekkit
4 (20%)
Voltz
1 (5%)
Classic Vanilla
2 (10%)
Other? (Specify)
1 (5%)
Terraria Mod
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: 09 May, 2015, 01:38:05 PM

Author Topic: Minecraft Modpack Revote  (Read 484 times)

Offline Queen Kichi

• E-boner Perpetrator
  • Leader
  • PhD in Deg's penile investigation & Grammar Nazi
    • Tumblr
Minecraft Modpack Revote
« on: 08 May, 2015, 01:38:05 PM »
So due to recent issues with Hexxit being broken, and recently finding new issues, we are closing the Hexxit server and reopening it for the Fundraising event with a different pack. Everything for Hexxit modpack, fixes, mods and more are all outdated so there is nothing we can do to fix anything that is broken. We have tried everything to work with this but nothing can be done. So for the next day we are running a fast revote and we want to get as many votes as possible tonight!!

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING, SIGN UP ON THE WHITELIST SO WE CAN ADD YOU

WHITELIST SIGNUP

FTB Direwolf - Direwolf Info

FTB Infinity - Infinity Info

Tekkit Classic - Tekkit Info

Voltz - Voltz Info

Classic Vanilla - Latest version

Other - Just post what other considerations :)
« Last Edit: 08 May, 2015, 01:45:51 PM by Queen Kichi »

Offline Field Marshal Micky

• Community Lolicon
  • Retired
  • A Friend's "Dead Face" Clip has arrived.
Re: Minecraft Modpack Revote
« Reply #1 on: 08 May, 2015, 01:39:23 PM »
WHAT DO WITH VANILLA VOTE #INFINITYHYPE

Offline About 14 Pandas

• Hey I'm new!
« Reply #2 on: 08 May, 2015, 02:46:19 PM »
Hi, I voted for other. I would like to see a server hosting the popular Minecraft mod known as "Terraria". It has much more lategame content, a flaw of vanilla Minecraft, while keeping the item progression we know and love. It sports a light graphics downgrade(see figure B), but the difference is hardly noticeable, and improves other graphical aspects. Graphic improvements include; smoothing the corner of blocks, greatly increasing the performance, while simultaneously decreasing the RAM needed to run the normally computer stressing base game of Minecraft. Terraria also condenses the map to a much smaller version, yet it still retains the trademark biome diversity of vanilla. This helps the players build communities, and would mirror the open and friendly community of TG. Terraria also improves upon the magic systems that other Minecraft mod packs have implemented. In addition the combat for Terraria is overall more challenging and rewarding than the alternative Minecraft mods. Terraria also simplifies the crafting system, eliminating the need for creating patterns with materials. This allows for simplified crafting, without creating a casual experience. Modpacks like Direwolf 20 and Infinity often fall into the category of making Minecraft an even more casual game, with additions such as morphing into creatures that you have killed, or creating machines to do work for you. Overall, I believe that Terraria is the definitive version of Minecraft, and I hope my suggestion will be taken into serious consideration. I would like to see a new poll reflecting this option that has been neglected from the original poll.

Thank you for your time,
About 14 Pandas(no relation to About 13 Pandas)         

Offline Brian

• Hey I'm new!
« Reply #3 on: 09 May, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »
Direwolf

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.115 seconds with 30 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal