TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 20 October, 2020, 07:03:06 PM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: DENIED: Tectonic Gaming Applications - Privilege  (Read 467 times)

Offline Privilege

• Hey I'm new!
DENIED: Tectonic Gaming Applications - Privilege
« on: 11 April, 2015, 03:59:18 PM »
Information:
In-game name and all relevant aliases used while playing on our servers: Privilege

Steam ID (32-Bit E.g STEAM_1:0:12345678): STEAM_0:0:7371425

Timezone (in GMT format E.g. GMT+10):Pacific Time Zone (UTC-18:00)

Main server you play on: Morbus

Admin Experience:
List any previous admin experiences you have had in the past: none

List any traits that you have that you believe would make you a good modmin: Logical reasoning

Why do you want to be a modmin: To see if I have what it takes to keep the server from running into problems.

Are there any issues that we should know about that may affect your performance as a modmin: people who are ignorant and are not willing to compromise

Scenario Questions (Question 1 is mandatory - pick 2 others to answer):
1) You do not like working with another modmin. You and him simply do not get along. How do you handle this conflict of personality?
Ask him if he is willing to play at times to where I would not be present at the time.
2) You have banned somebody. Their friends are now harassing you about the ban. What do you do?
Give them both reason and evidence to why the person was banned.
3) You observe your friend, a fellow admin, breaking a rule over and over. Resolve the situation.
Give him a warning otherwise I would have to report him to the higher ups.
4) A new player has joined the server for the first time, and it is obvious that they are new to Garrys mod and the gamemode you are playing. You have observed that the person has broken a few rules. Resolve the situation.
Tell him how to play or tell him to look up the rules press f1 to look up the rules. After explaining this I would observe is action further to see if any more problems formulate.
5) Four people are RDMd and three of them do not complain. One of them does complain. How would you handle the incident? I would announce that this would be against the rules and if he does it again, I would not be hesitant to ban him.

Offline Kitty Supreme

• Admin
  • Hey I'm new!
    • Stuff
Re: MOVED: Tectonic Gaming Applications: Privilege
« Reply #1 on: 12 April, 2015, 06:37:09 PM »
Alright, I've seen Privilege on multiple times, hasn't given me any problems. So it is a +1 for me under the condition he can learn the Admin side of the rules in dealing with situations particular to question 5.
Yup, I'm an asshole....Steam ID:BlahBlah has been banned for (40200 minutes).

Offline spiderwhistle88

• Admin
  • Hey I'm new!
Re: Tectonic Gaming Applications : Privilege
« Reply #2 on: 18 April, 2015, 03:41:33 PM »
I've played with him too, I think he will be a great addition +1 for me too.

Offline CoolHandWiz

• The Brood Leader
  • Leader
  • dfhkjih..ooops..sorry..fell asleep on the keyboard
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Tectonic Gaming Applications : Privilege
« Reply #3 on: 05 June, 2015, 01:14:21 PM »
Although Privilege has met the required hours and plays by the server rules, I feel like his activity has slipped in the last few months. This is the main cause for why the time frame for his application has been so long.

If you are still interested in becoming a moderator I suggest you re-apply once your activity on the server becomes more consistent.

Denied

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.101 seconds with 29 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal