TG Steam Group TG FB Group
 15 April, 2021, 01:21:39 AM 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register  

Tectonic Gaming

Author Topic: Tally Ho!  (Read 482 times)

Offline |JATC| BACON Odyseus

• Hey I'm new!
Re: Tally Ho!
« Reply #15 on: 21 May, 2015, 12:08:49 PM »
Thanks everyone for the greetings! Sorry it took so long, a combination of lazyness, being busy, and other BS reasons to tell the truth. NO EXCUSE!  D:

Racob
Hello :D

I like your name because I'm currently in a production of The Odyssey, but it's going to make me miss some of tonight's streaming and tomorrow's as well.
I've used the name Odyseus for a long time now. Back when I started playing Runescape when I was like 10. I got it because Odyseus was one of my favorite Hero Characters in the game Age of Mythology. I didnt even care if I spelt it wrong though. I should probably read The Iliad though.

Mr. E
Hello there mr soldier sir
*Ahem
Actually since I didn't Clarify its no big deal, but I can't be called a Soldier because I'm a Marine. Its a thing that any Marine would say if you said they were in the Army or a Soldier etc. Oh well,  Cant wait to get out! Even though all this shift work lets me play vidya for a long time.

*sees Mount & Blade as game*    Play with meh! I need someone to play with :/

Try to keep up
Oh boy! I used to MnB a few times a week with my brigade, doing all those linebattles and such. I REALLY REALLY SUCK, I should install that mod where you can see your tracers, I can count the number of kills I got on one hand. I HAVE hit the Cardbird once though!

Lately I've been doing a lot of Red Orchestra 2 Rising Storm. Trying to get that Heroic status, the Pacific Campaign of WWII is an interest of mine since I'm a history buff and the Marine Corps had a big part of the Island Hopping Campaign in the Pacific.

Offline °Drãkáñéñ° ™

• Vampire Dragon
  • Admin
  • Rawr :3
« Reply #16 on: 21 May, 2015, 04:53:29 PM »

Oh boy! I used to MnB a few times a week with my brigade, doing all those linebattles and such. I REALLY REALLY SUCK, I should install that mod where you can see your tracers, I can count the number of kills I got on one hand. I HAVE hit the Cardbird once though!

I have the tracer mod and its fun when there's a volley, otherwise its not that cool. I've never bothered to try and hit the bird but goodjob! On NW I currently go by [IV]2FA[Kan]Drakanen. I could help you if you want, just add me sometime and we can play >:3
Sorry, no fun gif located here. Perhaps below here?

Offline |JATC| BACON Odyseus

• Hey I'm new!
« Reply #17 on: 31 May, 2015, 06:40:22 PM »
Then that means I really need to install it. Because I really only play once in a while with my brigade (The Reddit brigade here a link ) Of course, within that brigade I'm in the most laid back company/drunkards. I'll have to add you at some point. Once I get back into Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars that is. Recently I re-discovered the Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II MOD after not playing it for a year or so (new updates YAY). Been playing that too.
« Last Edit: 31 May, 2015, 06:42:24 PM by |JATC| BACON Odyseus »

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal